Dilated 3cms without knowing

Hi! I'm currently 37 weeks and 5 days. Today at my appointment at the hospital I came to know I was dilated 3 cms when my gynae did a vaginal check. I didn't feel any contractions that lead me to dilate 3 cms. Is it possible to have no pain and still dilate 3 cms without even us knowing it? #advicepls #pleasehelp #1stimemom #firstbaby

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes it's possible! ❤️ i was dilated 3cm without pain, next day 4cm without pain but i was admitted due to bleeding. The night i give birth. My sister dilated 3cm without pain too but only deliver after 1week 🤭 jiayoh!! during this period just be more careful and monitor. when the time to go, just go 😀 have a smooth delivery ❤️

Read more

Yes possible! And 3cm is actually very common! I only felt mild contractions like throbbing feeling and found out I was 3cm dilated. With another one, I felt the same but I was already 4cm dilated. I was still too early so needed to be admitted until I give birth. Gave birth to a healthy preterm baby. All the best to you!

Read more

Yes possible! Like you, I was 2cm dilated on my last check up. Dr advised to return n check into delivery suite at midnight! I was induced the following morning at 6am. But from the time of checking in to actual delivery took 23hours. All the very best to you Momma🙌💓 you’ve got this!

yes.... the only reason I went to hospital was becos my water bag broke. I lied down at the bed and already 4cm dialated but feel no pain at all. (then my gynae decided to induce my labour... ouch!)

Yes it’s possible. I was 6cm dilated and I didnt know just felt some bearable tightness but still walked in to kkh for checkup and next moment I was in the delivery suite. 😂

2y ago

But I waited quite some time to reach 10cm..while my active labour was 10mins mainly because the midwife was super experienced!

Yes! I went to hospital when I had contractions n was already 4cm 😂 Didn't feel anything before that, night before I was still doing alot of things

VIP Member

tht cud mean u have a high tolerance for pain. hahahahha! jiayou 7 cm left!!!!!!

2y ago

thank you!!

you are like me laa i never felt anything 😂already dilated 2cm

good

Post reply image