More and more cases of Dengue fever in my neighborhood, so scary!

I'm concerned because I'm hearing more and more cases of dengue fever in my neighborhood. Is it just me who is scared? Mummies, what are your thoughts? #advicepls

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

These days people worry about COVID, but people don’t talk about Dengue. I personally feel dengue is worse than COVID as it really depends on your immunity to fight it, and there is no cure. I’ve gotten dengue before, and it was during the time I was the main caregiver and I was breastfeeding my child. Thankfully my symptoms were mild, but I never ever wanna go through it again. I’ve used mosquito repellents and electric insect repellents. Any more suggestions to how I can safe guard myself and my family?

Read more
VIP Member

Let’s be frank about it, who likes having mosquitoes in their home or neighbourhood? They are annoying, dangerous, and unhygienic. Not to mention, Dengue can harm you and your family. How you guys protect yourself from Dengue? What prodcuts you use to 'chase' away the mosquitoes?

VIP Member

I think besides covid, the next in list that’s scary would be dengue for me. I’ve witnessed people around me getting dengue and the recovery process looks horrible. I would never want my kids and family to ever go through it 😭 what are your thoughts on dengue??

TapFluencer

Dengue is constantly on the rise, the symptoms and effects of dengue are worrying and is something serious! I am definitely very afraid of it, how bout you?

Super Mum

There are a rise in dengue cases around my neighbourhood. I've been taking precautions against it. What are some ways or methods to prevent dengue?

Super Mum

Lots have been done to educate communities on Dengue. It can be quite a fatal mosquito bite. What are some preventive measures you take?

VIP Member

What are some of your concerns with the raise in Dengue? What are some ways you suggest we can work to protect ourselves from it?

VIP Member

Hi mommies, did you all read the news on dengue these days? I'm worried, how about you? Am I thinking too much?

VIP Member

come across the news article and realise there are rising dengue cases in Singapore. Are you worry about it?