14wks and still nausea...

Im 14 wks pregnant but the morning sickness just doesnt go away... i am still vomitting every now and then and gets very turned off by certain smells and food... is it normal?? I am really worried as i do not have much appetite in any food, and so worry about development of ny baby.. #advicepls #pleasehelp #pregnancy

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Every pregnancy is different. There are some vomiting everyday throughout the pregnancy, some just 1st trimester, some vomit 1st trimester and last trimester and some doesn’t have that morning sickness symptom at all. Dont worry about the development of the baby, as long as you eat something and eat your vitamins that was given by the gynae, both you and baby will be fine. 😊

Read more

Yes, every pregnancy different. if it's prolong, best choice to seek gynae advice. ur gynae may prescribe some medication to help with ur nausea. my #1 i start vomiting from 3rd trimester till give birth. #4 now i only stop nausea morning sickness after i enter 2nd trimester. so it's different every pregnancy. talk to your gynae ❤️

Read more

im week 15 now and still feel very bloated & vomitted sometimes. still hates the smell of the food that i hated during the first trimester. 😵‍💫 some gts it throughout their pregnancies till they gv birth.. might wana inform your gynea if you're still too worried.😊

for my case my morning sickness for my first trimester was really bad always vomitting and cannot eat or drink much but slowly to my 2nd and 3rd trimester I gain back my appetite. if you are vomitting too much do see your gyane for a checkup may need to go on drip.

yes it’s normal. my MS went away when i was 16-18 weeks. remember to take your multi vitamins / supplements. if you’re worried that baby is not absorbing bc of the low intake of food, you can drink mummies milk

mine went on to wk 16... now wk 26 occasionally vomiting due to acid reflux ... grrr... as long as ur eating something for now , it's quite normal unless you can't even swallow a single thing, pls go to hospital

Read more

Don’t worry too much if you gynae checked baby and confirm baby is okay.. I also experienced e same throughout my whole pregnancy previously

I had morning sickness throughout my first pregnancy 🥲 even vomited blood. But i just try to keep myself hydrated and have small meals.

I'm week 19 now and still feeling nauseous all the time. Try to eat smaller meals and don't eat too close to bedtime.

normal. I vomitted from wk 8 to 16. but the nausea only got better ard wk 20.