Bad morning sickness at 6wks

Hi all, I'm 6 weeks pregnant and been having bad headaches and nauseous almost everyday. It wasn't like this for my last pregnancy. Is this normal? Also, I feel that I'm getting ultra sensitive with my MIL, I sense that she seems not happy with me lying down and not taking care much of my first born toddler, while my husband takes care of him. I'm feeling stressed and pressured. #pleasehelp #advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was feeling nauseous since week 5, some days I'd feel better but some days I feel like crap. I could still eat and drink but on bad days, I would puke stomach acid once to thrice. it peaked for me when nearing week 8 that I puked once everyday and then twice. all stomach acid and not getting any better yet, now coming to week 9 soon. I always feel nauseous the moment I wake up (partly because I think my stomach is empty and nauseous will be worse) and I always force myself to sleep so I can stop feeling nauseous temporarily. sometimes really can't help but to lay in bed and currently, I'm also experiencing headache especially at night. try eating small meals or snacks throughout the day, like I'd have the plain meiji crackers and sometimes with milo or just plain water. most importantly is to keep yourself hydrated. if plain water turns you off then try sipping on 100 plus or diluted ribenna. maybe talk to your hubs about it and say not that u are trying to shun away from the responsibility of taking care of the kid but more like u are really not feeling well and get him to talk to his mother instead. cos every pregnancy is diff, it may be a breeze for your first born with no morning sickness but could be way different for the second pregnancy. also, if headache is unbearable, can just take NORMAL panadol to ease it and speak to your gynae about your morning sickness too, maybe they will prescribe medicine for u to tackle it. take care!

Read more
2y ago

Hahaha cos I also feeling like crap now. like I can't even cook and have heightened smell. the laundry capsule used to smell so fragrant to me but now I feel like vomiting whenever the laundry is done. I also cannot stand my the smell of my current shampoo lol I breathe thru mouth when showering LOL I do hope my morning sickness will subside after first trimester 🥴 makes me just wanna stop at having only one baby hahaha cannot stand the morning sickness at all but have to go thru it now no matter what 🥲 take care and jiayou!