Baby hiccups

Hi, I'm 33w. Is there any mom here notice that your baby still hiccups a lot? I read that after 32w, babies aint supposed to hiccup daily and many times a day. Love to hear your experiences #1stimemom

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am currently in Week 32, also feeling baby hiccuping everyday, about 4 to 5 times a day, lasting for about 10 mins or so each time. I was also a bit concerned but my gynae said it should be ok. Think don't read too much and if there's any concern, consult your gynae. This article might help too: https://sg.theasianparent.com/pregnancy-and-baby-hiccups?utm_source=question&utm_medium=recommended

Read more

baby hiccuping is a good sign that its lung is doing its job in preparing for the outside world when they're borne. but if you're concern, feel free to ask your doc during your visits.

do you feel so heavy and tired yet? yesterday my baby hiccupped 6 times. i'm a bit worried but she moves and kicks just fine, waiting for my next check up next week to ask doctor.

hi there, thanks for sharing! I'm in week 34 and i noticed my baby hiccup too, about twice a day. glad to know that my baby isn't the only one 😉

VIP Member

same here. im also 33 weeks and my baby has been hiccuping 3 to 4 times a day. hope other mummies can share their experiences.

I feel my baby hiccuping several times a day too, didn't know that babies shouldn't hiccup many times after 32 weeks though