Get A Helper Or Be A SAHM?

I'm 32 this year. I'm torn on whether I should leave my job to take care of my baby or get a Helper instead. Do you enjoy taking care of your child and watching them grow, or do you prefer to be financially stable(having your own money) since SG is not exactly cheap? And if you get a Helper, do you regret not having those times with your baby?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just wanted to update everyone that I'm back at work for 2 weeks now.. On the first day, I did miss baby badly. But after that, omg, I felt a sense of relief as I got to go back to being more human(eat on time, bathe on time etc). I guess I'm not suited to stay all day with baby. I really thought that staying at home and care for baby all day was my final decision. Now I understand. My mental health got better after starting work. Not every mum is the same , so let's continue supporting each other with the different decision we make. Also, due to this virus, I got the chance to work from home while my mum cares for the baby temporarily while waiting for Helper. Thank u guys for the sharing and advises.❤️❤️

Read more