false negative

Im 12 days late with sore breasts + low back cramps but i took 3 pregnancy test in a range of few days apart and it’s negative… 3 would’ve confirmed is negative right? Anybody had experienced with false negative before? Also to add i am hardly late for my periods so this is the longest I’ve been late as i am usually regular #advicepls

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’ve missed my period for 3 months and was not pregnant. Even went to Poly for a quick scan and was referred to KKH for further checks. Totally healthy, nothing wrong with me. No cysts no nothing. It is possible and pretty normal for a woman to experience anovulation, means missed ovulation, which also means you just didn’t ovulate for that month.

Read more
2y ago

Yeah I made an appt at Poly and told the doc I missed my period. Then she sent me for a quick scan and there was nothing suspicious. However they referred me to KKH to do further checks in case there are underlying conditions. Went to KKH and did some scans too and blood tests, nothing wrong as well. So just waited out my period and it eventually came. I think I was also under immense stress, poor diet and lack of sleep at that point of time.