Baby not head down @ 32 weeks

I went for my 28 weeks growth scan and baby was head down however until now at 32 weeks i can still feel baby kicks on my sides and at times, down there. Which i believe baby moved around and not head down anymore, is this normal ? Im scared baby will not be head down by week 36 😣 Any mummies experience this ? At which week did your baby turn head down and you successfully delivered normally ? #FTM

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby was head down at 28 weeks. But I feel his kicks/ movements all over the place as well! And I was also worried that he might turn. But recent checks (week 30 and 32) his head is still down. So I think it might be possible the ‘kicks’ you’re feeling might be baby stretching his/her hands etc. Not to scare you but it is possible for baby to turn breech last minute. It happened to my friend. Doctor was very confident but then last min she had to c sect cuz baby turned. Keep talking to baby. We take one step at a time. 🙏

Read more

At 32 wks for my prev pregnancy, baby was in breech position. Gynae warned me that i might need csec. However i talked to baby and she turned by my 35 wks check. :) gave birth at 39wks++ Now at wk 20 my 2nd one is in breech position 🫠 hope he will turn when its time!

Hi there Mummy, I did asked my Doctor last week, if their head will change position but he assured me that once head is down not possible to change to another position. :) Anyway, all the best Mummy! 🫶🏻

Read more

My baby’s head was not down when i was at 36 weeks. Doc suggested to do ECV where they will manually turn the baby. I went thru ECV and all is fine :)