Which scan or appt would hubby need to go?

Hi, I am week 5, subsidised patient w NUH. Have not gone for any appt w Gyne yet. I am also not sure how frequent the scans/ appts will be. Can I enquire which scan or appt should hubby not missed? Cos he has limited annual leave so we wanna save it for the important doc appts n scans if possible.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Explore the wonders of the latest Instagram versions in this article, specifically focusing on the remarkable Insta Pro 2 Apk https://instaprosapp.com/insta-pro-2-apk/. By delving into this detailed tutorial, you'll gain insights into how to download the most recent iteration of the Insta Pro 2 APK unlocking a plethora of features unavailable in the original Instagram app. Concerned about the cost? Worry not, as this extraordinary version comes completely free of charge for everyone to enjoy. After absorbing the information provided here, you'll be well-equipped to embrace the enhanced features and capabilities offered by Insta Pro 2 Apk.

Read more

Usually those with first check up (hearing heartbeat/doctor consultation) then ultrasound appt at FCC. Normal consultation I don't have my spouse to follow.