baby gender

Hi i was 16 week pregnant when doc told me gender clue like 70% its looks like a boy,there is stil 30%. And now am5 weeks more to my detail scan. Is doc guessing true? I am so excited for gender.

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My wife and I will forever remain grateful to Prof Ibrahim for his divine intervention in our lives. My wife and I fled from Kenya to Australia. We got to Australia and life was quite ok but we needed more funds to clear our bills. My wife did some research online to get help in winning the lottery and she got credible recommendations of Prof Ibrahim who gives out lottery winning numbers with his magical spell. We got in touch with Prof Ibrahim and he assured us that he can help us if only we believe in his work. We agreed to proceed with him and we bought one ticket in the Hospital Research Foundation Home lottery and played it just as Prof Ibrahim instructed with the numbers he gave to us and within 5 days, we received the shock of a lifetime when we realized we've won a $5 million dollars house and $4 million dollars cash in the lottery. We want everyone to join us to appreciate Prof Ibrahim. To know more, visit: http://www.africanancientspells.com or call/text +27785149508 or email: [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

I was once lured into a crypto currency investment platform that I came across on Instagram. I lost about $508,000 to this evil scheme after I invested and accumulated profits, I was denied withdrawals on the specified date. I wrote to the customer support but I was given no feedback, I knew I had been scammed and I started to search for a way to recover my crypto.. I considered myself fortunate that I stumbled upon a post on the internet web about a Recovery Expert Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. I would highly recommend Jeanson James Ancheta wizard agent to anyone who wants to recover their lost funds from any scam. He is the best in the business and will do anything possible to help you get your money back. I never thought it would be possible to get back crypto once it is sent but I'm super happy and grateful for the services of Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. Kindly reach out to him if you need any help.([email protected]) or WhatsApp number: +4531898073 or Telegram number: +4571398534.

Read more

Am Robert Mitchell USA , How i purchased Willy Wonka Golden Ticket from Wal-Mart #2605 in Gallipolis and won $15,000, It still feels incredible that my life has changed and I thank Dr Prince  everyday for his help. It is the best feeling in the world knowing that I am financially secure.Dr.Prince has proved that all the comment that i have read about him are all true, I am saying this now because before i contacted Dr.Prince i was having doubts if all what i have read about Dr.Prince are true but after contacting him, i believed that Dr.Price  is truly powerful and his spell has the capability to Win all kinds of lottery All thanks Dr prince, his number +18144484537 This Man has been of immense blessing to me and my friends and i am putting his email here to help the world at large know about his abilities and power to solve various types of problems contact him today via website https://obinnaspelltemple.com/ [email protected]

Read more

Hello my name is Elizabeth Evans I’m from USA,New York i want to testify of a great and powerful spiritual spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 3 weeks when i called him he didn’t pick up when he came back home the 4th week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Abdul Basser who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did everything he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Abdul Basser can help you too Email him at ([email protected]) Website> https://www.africanspellscaster.co.za WhatsApp +27717403094

Read more

Hello my name is Karren from USA,Chicago i want to share an amazing experience i had with the Powerful trusted working spiritual healer, my husband Derrick filed for a divorce i was really devastated i cried day and night everyday i told a friend of mine about the situation and she told me about the powerful spiritual spell caster Abdul Basser i was feeling a little bit skeptical about it but i just decided to give him a try i did everything he asked me to do and he promised me 24hrs result and the next morning to my greatest surprise it was Derrick on his kneels begging me to forgive and accept him back i’m so happy all thanks to Abdul Basser he can also help you Email: [email protected] Website: http://www.africanspellscaster.co.za Call/WhatsApp: +27717403094

Read more

I know a professional Private Investigator named james who has worked for me before on something i can't disclose, he offers very legitimate services such as clearing of bad records online without being traced back to you, He clone/hack mobile phones, hack Facebook account, instagram, WhatsApp, emails, Twitter, bank accounts, Skype, FIXES CREDIT REPORTs, track calls. He also help retrieve accounts that have been taking by hackers. His charges are affordable, reliable and 100% safe. For his job well done this is my own way to show appreciation, Contact him via Whatsapp No. +14106350697, email [email protected]

Read more

If there is anyone that I trust and believe in is Dr Amber. His like an Angel sent from the heavens to rescue us from the captivity of hardship with his powerful spell. My Heart is filled with Joy and Happiness after Dr Amber made me win $1 million dollars with the numbers he provided for me. His winning numbers changed my life into Riches and now, I am out of debts and living the best life that I wanted for myself. You Can Contact Him For Your Own Lottery Number Because This Is The Only Secret To Win The Lottery. He is very reliable. Call, text or WhatsApp +1 409 241 8060 or email: [email protected]

Read more
VIP Member

If at 16 wks doc cn guess its a boy den highly likely its a boy..boys quite fast n easier to see

TapFluencer

ur gynae shd b able to show u from ultrascan... all the best 💕