Review for dr freda khoo🙏

Hi, I wanted to check whether anyone had feedback for dr freda khoo. I am considered high risk because I am 41 years and have slightly elevated BP. However, my first pregnancy was quite smooth. Looking for a new Gynae to deliver in Thomson

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just delivered my first baby with Dr Freda. I was with 2 other gynaes in Gleneagles n Mount E before finally switching to her and I am so glad to have found her! She is the most patient, assuring , and yet professional gynae. I only went to her at Wk 26 ( initially she couldn’t take me in as her schedule was too full but through a friend they managed to slot me in ) , and she guided me until the end and I had a smooth delivery with her. Really thankful of her and not to forget her nurses in the clinic, they are always so friendly and patient. Dr Freda’s clinic has now moved to Mount Alvernia. I would highly recommend her to any parents especially FTP like us.

Read more

dr freda khoo is my gynae. She’s very reassuring, calm and answers questions patiently. Her staffs are also knowledgeable and friendly. I had a food poisoning incident during pregnancy and they answered my questions well over the phone that i decided not to make a trip down to see doctor. I had a virginal birth & she did try not to do episiotomy but still did in the end as I needed the help. Her stitching skills is also đŸ‘đŸ», i didnt even need pain killers after day 2. She can deliver at mount E novena too if you are also considering there.

Read more

hi there, im currently seeing dr freda khoo . im at 9 weeks now. she is very gentle, calm and a nice gynae overall, so far â˜ș her clinic staff are nice and informative. just ask them anything and they will revert back with answers very quickly.

Hi, I also searched for some reviews of dr freda khoo few days back. I have found below details, https://community.theasianparent.com/q/reviews-about-dr-freda-khoo-from-tmc-in-particular-c-sect-deliveries-thanks/2492690

I’m currently seeing dr freda khoo for my first pregnancy. She’s very assuring and very gentle. Pretty comfortable with her.