Konny Baby Wear

I want to buy Konny but can the size given online be trusted? Seen too many mummies re-sell it back cause bought wrong size (too big/too small). I've measure mine based on the website and it recommended an L, but I have broad shoulder, should I get a size bigger?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Nope. Buy 1 size up. I read the reviews before I decided to buy one and never regretted it. I'm a size L too based on the recommended size online but bought an XL so my hub can wear it too but in the end it was only me babywearing it. Initially I wanted to sell it off and get myself an L but glad I didn't. XL felt slightly big the first few weeks as my baby was small and I had to tie the sash on tight so my baby won't slip down to my waist but as time goes by and he's a chunky 4 mth old now it feels so much better! I don't even need to wear the sash. You really need to wear it properly so the fabric that's supposed to be on your shoulders doesn't slide up. That's when you'll feel your shoulder & back aches.

Read more

Can I ask, do u get a Konny only when baby is out then bring baby along to store to try and measure? Or u guys measure while u r pregnant? TIA😊

3y ago

Measure yourself not your baby otherwise you'll buy the wrong size. Then buy 1 size up so you can wear it longer even if your baby is chubby or older.

TapFluencer

buy one size bigger I'm one of those buy n resell😅