I want anal but my wife dont want. How ah?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

bro, i dun really think this place is good for discussion of such topic but on the other hand, if ur wife doesnt want anal sex then drop the idea bro. I remembered a old article that an indian husband forced his wife to have anal sex in the end the wife died due to some virus infection or something like that... bro not worth it..

Read more

Well, if she really doesn't want it then you can't really force her can you? If she's not comfortable, just drop the idea and maybe ask again next time? You could try reassuring her if she's worried or afraid... but it's highly unlikely that she will change her mind.

Maybe u can bend down let her use cucumber on your a** and see whether you enjoy it. After that, at least you can understand her joy or pain.

4y ago

good example

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12973)

Respect her choice. Try something else that both of you are willing to experiment with.

VIP Member

No means no. Why push her to do something she does not want to do?

4y ago

Reminds me pink movie 😂

I would recommend you to get a sex doll perhaps?

VIP Member

Find other pleasures lor

VIP Member

Hi