Aching all over

I am w10 now but every morning I woke up with sore muscles all over my body and sometimes in the day my leg/thigh cramps. Thought the body sore will only come 3rd trimester onwards😂 anyone else experience it and please share how to relieve it? 🌝

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is normal to feel fatigue, body aches during pregnancy. You are not able to do pre natal massage yet as pregnancy still early. You might want to do light stretches and when you rest to have cushion at the side or back of you. Meanwhile can ask your husband to do light massage at your feet. Hope this helps.

Read more

You can consider getting a pregnancy/maternity pillow! I got the clevamama u-shaped one very early in my pregnancy and it has helped to alleviate the situation and gave me better sleep :) also putting a pillow in between ur legs and shifting positions regularly help reduce the soreness.

I had similar issues in the beginning of my pregnancy. My body aches if i stand too long or sleep on one side too long. I engaged in prenatal yoga classes which completely helped with my body soreness and also swimming also helps alot.

You can go to the Gynae for them to prescribe you with a cream to apply and it’s safe for pregnancy. That’s what I did. Kinda helped abit only