I seem to have lost the drive to have sex since we had a baby about 16 months ago. My breasts seem more functional than erotic, and having pushed a baby out from down there, it's just not the same. How do you bring the passion back?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜บ , ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏโ€™๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต, ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค@๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ .๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜Œ๐˜น ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ด, ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ. ๐˜Š๐˜“๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜‹๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜’๐˜š๐˜ ๐˜•๐˜Š@๐˜Ž๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜“.๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜” ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ: +1 213 631- 9542

Read more
Post reply image

๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…ˆ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ผ. ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ถ ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ…ƒ ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…ˆ ๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ฐ. ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ณ ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…ƒ ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ…ˆ ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ถ ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…ˆ ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ต ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ, ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ณ ๐Ÿ…ˆ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด. ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…† ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…ˆ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ผ ๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ…ˆ ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ณ ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ…ƒ'๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ……๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ˆ ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ……๐Ÿ„ด. ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ป ๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…ˆ๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ณ ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ……๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ณ ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ถ. ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…, ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฝ ๐Ÿ……๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…† ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„ต'๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ป ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ„ด. ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ฟ ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ˆ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ถ ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ…ƒ. ๐Ÿ“ฉ ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ˆ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ฒ@๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ป.๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ผ ๐Ÿ’ฌ โž•1๏ธโƒฃ 2๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ 6๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ 9๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ

Read more
Post reply image

Looking for a way out? It's simple, When it comes to tracking Locations of mobile phones, computer system & individuals using them or remote mobile hacking into devices, This Genius hacker provides the very best of services, I'm glad to introduce him to you all, I have been fooled many times by some other Sham hackers that pretend to be what they are not and it really makes me feel bad. I was at the point of giving up, but luckily, I was introduced to the best hacker ever, contact his gmail on [email protected] He eventually offered me the best solution I ever needed retrieving some old deleted texts and a round-the-clock location monitoring of my husband's phone and everything worked fine, he's very fast, honest and reliable, work with him today for the best solution.๏ปฟ WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

HOW TO RETRIEVE BACK YOUR STOLEN FUNDS To my utter surprise, I lost everything I had invested in cryptocurrency. I had no idea that it would be a scam and that I would lose everything. It had been going on for weeks before I realized I had been tricked. I was fortunate enough to find a bulletin board post regarding WIZARDLARRY RECOVERY SERVICES. right before I was going bankrupt and all hope had disappeared. I was astonished by how quickly they tracked down the scammers and got my cryptocurrency money. They gave me great service, and I sincerely appreciate that. I advise anyone who wishes to get money back right away to get in touch with them. Email: Support(@)wizardlarryrecovery.com Email: [email protected] WhatsApp: +1(480)4486092 Visit website: www.wizardlarryrecovery.com

Read more
Post reply image

Although I don't have kids and may not understand what're you're going through, I hope that you're able to find the passion back so that your husband and you can have a great sex life again. It definitely takes time to get back into the mood again after giving birth, and you should not rush into anything if you don't feel comfortable. Go on dates with your husband to rekindle the spark in your marriage, or watch some sensuous movies together. If all else fails, you could try visiting a sex therapist as suggested by Samantha above. Take it slow if you must, I'm sure your husband wouldn't mind :) Good luck!

Read more

Start all afresh. Begin by dating your husband again. Have a babysitter, and make time for your husband and yourself. And do not feel guilty about leaving the baby back. He will be taken care of by the babysitter or you can take favour from your family or friends. Start going out for movies, dinner. Take care yourself. Go to spa, beauty treatments and feel good and everything will follow. And lastly, if you still face issues, you can see a sex therapist. http://www.whattoexpect.com/first-year/week-18/lost-loving-feeling.aspx

Read more

A friend of mine recommended Hackmart to me when I had issues with my partner, she started acting suspicious and was always on her phone at odd hours. I contacted the team and he remotely hacked into her device to let me have total access to her device remotely without her knowledge. I was shocked and overwhelmed that I could read her Instagram texts, see pictures, emails, and all that. This hacker is hands down the best I've hired. Hackmart can be reached via Email (Hackmart242@gmail. com) Www. hackmart.org...

Read more

Hi guys am the happiest man on earth i just met a reliable hacker who helped me hack into my spouse phone and was able to grant me full access into my husband phone without even going close to my wife phone, i must confess this hacker is great and am so happy though i found out some bad views about my wife after hacking into her cell phone but am happy i have this hacker mail and with him i can hack into anything am so happy, thanks to hackerspyville@gmail. com www . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Do you seek to meet a professional cyber systems proliferator , a professional, Private investigator and an ethical hacker? search no further for the professional you need for that. Emails and Social Networks hacks, Mobile Phones and Service providers hacks, University grades and Transcripts, Clear Criminal and DMV records, Clear Debts, Mortgages, Loaded Credit Cards and western union hacks,Mt799, Bank wires and transfers. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Communication and trust is all that matterโ€™s when you want to give a hacker any job to work on. Phone Monitor has the effective tools and service to carry out the job and surely guarantee you a successful and perfect outcome. They hacked my husband Messenger and provide to me a clone/spy app which help me view her messages. Just contact [email protected] if you need your job done. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image