NDP parade

Hi, I plan to take my LO 1.5 years old for NDP parade, but am concerned with the noise coming from fly past aircrafts and marching gun shots that will affect her hearing and shock Any advise if I should bring her there or are there sound measures I can take? Thank you

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Wow! You managed to get NDP tickets! I am tres jealous :) I would not be concerned by the noise. My Daughter at that age loved fireworks and was not affected by the noise. Though when the planes fly past do stand up as sitting down makes the noise amplified. and if she is overly grumpy and cranky you can always leave early. Another option is to buy noise cancelling headphones. I bought it for my 18 month old when we were going to a concert. Best investment ever!

Read more

HI there! I think it would be an amazing experience for your LO and you don't have anything to worry about. I grew up around aeroplanes and the noise has never bothered me (: Alternatively my dad would cup my ears to cancel out the noise a little. Hope this helps and have fun!

6y ago

Thanks for assuring. Any particular ear plug or noise cancellation equipment or brand to buy to fit toddler?

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-39245)

oooh yes, please take her there! be a wonderful experience for your little one. yes just bring ear plugs just in case it gets loud 🙂

The experience would be great so i do hope you take her :) you can bring ear plugs to be sure

Sounds like fun. Bring earmuffs for her. I have seen kids with earmuffs at F1 races.