How often are baby fairs?

I only just reach 2nd trimester so still really early, but was wondering how often are baby fairs? E.g if I’m at 5 months and there’s a baby fair, should I wait for a later one? Thanks! #firsttimemom

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Depends on what you’re thinking of buying. Somethings warranty start immediately after you buy but if you put there for a few months and not use the warranty is a little wasted. Not sure if this is a big consideration or not. As if wait till last minute in third tri then go baby fair and buy stuff you might be heavy and tired too. Definitely can go and scout and try on some stuff first, can short list and go directly for it in the closest baby fair to your Edd. Baby fair usually every quarter.

Read more
11mo ago

Thanks! I didn’t even realize some things have warranty actually so thanks for letting me know! :)

VIP Member

U can always get baby fair. I feel its every other month, depending on who’s hosting. There’s Supermom, Mummy’s Market, etc. If u have certain brands in mind, it may or may not be available in the baby fair. Good to go and browse but not commit until ur ready. Else, u’ll end up with regret purchases and selling it off via carousell.

Read more
11mo ago

That’s true, thank you!:)

Mummy’s market happening in July. There is one happening in June, it is called mitas baby show but not sure if the deal would be as good as mummy’s market one. I bought like clothes, nappy cream, muslin those kind in my 2nd tri. Leaving the breastpump and sterilizer for 3rd tri! Coz i don wan the warranty starts now :)

Read more
11mo ago

Oh do you happen to know when’s the next mummy’s market after July? Thanks for the advice!:)

if you drive, you can also consider getting some items from JB. exchange rates now really good at 3.4 :) actually there's a mid valley baby expo at JB today (26-28 May).

11mo ago

they are generally cheaper! bought a stroller there and things like pampers, maternity pad etc.

Nope im 5 months and alr start going and start buying. I think 2nd trim you should start buying cs 3rd trim youll be tired. Theres july, mummy’s market, aug, baby fair

11mo ago

Thank you!!☺️

if you decide to get later in your pregnancy, you can also look at online platforms near baby fair periods, sometimes their discount more worth it and got delivery

11mo ago

yeap! not significantly cheaper, maybe by 10-20 bucks but no need get out of the house

TapFluencer

i know the next one is in next 2 weeks but i realised its probably every 3-4 months depending on who is hosting the fair.

11mo ago

I see, thanks!!

not really fixed. the next fair may not happen for all you know.. or it may not carry the items/brands you want

11mo ago

I see, thank you!

Actually if u don't mind, alot of things can buy off carousell. Jus sterilise and clean properly.

I think it's once every 2-3 mths. Month of May jus had a baby fair, next one is in July