Insecure first time mum

I am not sure if the way I am feeling is normal. From the moment I conceive, my mil seems to be snatching my boy from me. She stayed with me for about 5 months. Every time I carry him she will ask me to pass to her. Then in the beginning when baby was close to me, she will blame me say cause I have longer maternity than others. Then when I walked away, she will say hurtful things like mummy walked away, you smile ah. Now baby is one year old, everytime I go her place, she will use gai gai to bribe him. So today as usual and baby just crawl to her and wave bye bye to me. I feel heart pain leh. Then cause I am breastfeeding, she been asking me if I have let him take milk powder. I think there is a possibility that she want to make him stay over at her place. I really don’t know how… I told my husband and he say I am thinking too much. But from all her actions I can see she is trying to make baby close to her and to want her and stay over. Using gai gai and go swimming to bribe him….#advicepls #firstbaby #pleasehelp

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Reciprocate to them with love and kindness. They (MIL) will react differently then.