Missed period

Hi , I missed my period for a week now . i took a pregnancy test on the 13/12/20 and it came out .... #advicepls #amIpregnant

Missed period
33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It shows a very obvious 2 red lines (if this photo is captured within the appropriate time stated by the box). Yes u r pregnant! If unsure, buy some more kits and test! Or u can visit a GP and get your blood tested :)

3y ago

Yup! This is the correct way if u wanna get subsidies. If u call hospital and directly make appointment u will become private patient. Don’t apologize! Congrats on ur pregnancy!

The line is so obvious. Read the Instructions on the box it also says two lines means pregnant... if u are in doubt u can buy another kit from another brand to test again to be sure

Congratulations! Yes, it's a BFP! 🥳 No way that's an evaporation line since the line is obviously dark. But always best to try with 2-3 diff kits to confirm (not using the same urine).

3y ago

Thank you ! i'll definitely test for the second time 😁😁

With the two lines, yes you’re pregnant.. congrats.. (but it can also be an evaporation line). So as long as you read it in the time that the kit states then YES 🤩

3y ago

Thank you for the advice as this is my first baby 🥰🥰

Yes, you're pregnant. Congratulations if you're looking forward. Even if you're not, please keep it. Take care.

really so difficult to read meh? 2 red lines... like seriously???

Congrats 👏 You must have already crossed half way through to welcome your baby!!

Congratulations.. You are pregnant. You can use clear blue kit or visit a gynae

Congratulations.. You are pregnant. You can use clear blue kit or visit a gynae

Congratulations of course you are pregnant. The lines are so obvious.