4weeks, no morning sickness. Scan and see nothing. I undergone dermoid cysts removal in late jan22

I missed my period for 2days (3 may), and tested with 3 home kits, all positive. I went dr (i had spottings) on 5 may. I did an external scan, nothing was seen at all 😢 So gynae did blood test for me to confirm on the pregnancy, results back in the evening of the blood test, 4weeks (from last menses 1st day). But i have no morning sickness at all, just headache & fatique. I am worried as I dont see anything via scan, and I have no morning sickness. Anyone can advice me how can I trigger morning sickness? 😭#1stimemom #firstbaby #advicepls #pregnancy #pleasehelp I am not sure if my dermoid ovarian cysts operation is affecting my body. I undergo ovarian cysts removal (4cm+) and 5 tiny cysts in my uterus in late Jan'22. I removed it as gynae told me that it might affect if I get pregnant in the future. I was discharged by gynae after ops in mid Mar. But am not sure did the ops affect my pregnancy now. 😭

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thank you so much to all mummies who spent time reply to me 🙏 I read all replies, appreciated 🙏