Is it small?

I will like to ask is this very small for a 3 month pregnancy 🤰❤️ I’m a teen mom btw #firstbaby #pregnancy

Is it small?
18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dont worry! This is my bump now at 17+ weeks. When i had my first at 18 everyone told me its small because im young and it’s my first. My second pregnancy bump was even smaller than the first. Now having my 3rd at 30. It’s bigger than the first 2 but still not really showing. Baby is measuring ahead by almost a week though so as long as your gynae doesn’t raise any red flags, i’m sure you will be fine! Everyone just shows and carries differently.

Read more
Post reply image

Each body and each pregnancy is unique! As long as your gynae says that baby is growing well then all is fine. I’m currently in week 34 and I get comments all the time saying my belly is very small and that they don’t believe my edd is in November 😂 One thing you can say is that usually bumps are smaller during first pregnancies :)

Read more

My baby bump was like yours when I was in 5 to 6th month of pregnancy.. It is okay as long as baby is healthy and grows well.. Although no one will notice and no one offer me seat in public transports even when I am at 7th month of pregnancy now, but I am glad that I don't have backache yet because baby bump not big..

Read more

My baby bump was like yours when I was in 5 to 6th month of pregnancy.. It is okay as long as baby is healthy and grows well.. Although no one will notice and no one offer me seat in public transports even when I am at 7th month of pregnancy now, but I am glad that I don't have backache yet because baby bump not big..

Read more
TapFluencer

Don't worry about it! Different bodies react differently to pregnancy :) my gynae assured me that i shouldn't worry about the size of my tummy, just focus on eating and resting well.

yes totally normal. one day you will wake up and suddenly the bump just appeared trust me. im a first time mum at 21 weeks now and i felt the same way as u too

I’m week 12 and much smaller than yours, my husband said like no difference 😂 healthy and eat well can already 💪🏻

Its normal even though it still depends on individual.. for my case, I don’t even look like I’m pregnant until my 9th mth..

VIP Member

It’s normal if it’s your first child. My didn’t show anything till I was 7mths back then.. Eat well & take care!

It’s normal. I had no bumps till after 5 months, if your baby is growing well there’s nothing to worry about!