Feeling guilty about my pregnancy

I am in my last trimester and till date I have been admitted to hospital on three occasions ( 1 influenza viral , 1 stomach flu and lastly bleeding). I have so much guilt as I have never stayed in hospital before and but however this pregnancy made me stay in hospital thrice and I wonder if it will impact my innocent child 🥺 Any mommy was pregnant and as sick as I fell and still gave birth to healthy baby? I need some positive motivation as I carry this guilt everytime.. I know things are not beyond my control but I still can’t help but to worry and overthink .. #firsttimemom #advicemommies #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

dont worry! baby will be fine. medical team is professional and they will not give u medications that will affect the baby. its quite hard to stay really healthy throughout pregnancy. i was hospitalised once due to constipation at week 34. but baby is still fine now at week 37.

4mo ago

Hear say eat durian got use? Your baby is below 50th percentile? I hope u gain more weight for the baby!! ❤️❤️❤️ jiayou !!!