Feeling guilty about my pregnancy

I am in my last trimester and till date I have been admitted to hospital on three occasions ( 1 influenza viral , 1 stomach flu and lastly bleeding). I have so much guilt as I have never stayed in hospital before and but however this pregnancy made me stay in hospital thrice and I wonder if it will impact my innocent child đŸ„ș Any mommy was pregnant and as sick as I fell and still gave birth to healthy baby? I need some positive motivation as I carry this guilt everytime.. I know things are not beyond my control but I still can’t help but to worry and overthink .. #firsttimemom #advicemommies #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s the same for me. I’ve been admitted to hospital x4. Bleeding episodes, influenza (week 13-14), dehydration and lastly menses cramps (week 34). Currently week 35. Just trying to be positive as it’s the final leap before seeing my baby! Honestly this pregnancy has drained me out mentally and physically
 I’m a ftm too, so all these really caught me off guard. But let’s hang in there mommy, we can do it!

Read more
3mo ago

Omg me too
. I always wanted 2-3 children but after this time.. I am quite hesitant.. I didn’t expect my body will be so weak and I constantly worry if baby is going to be fine when he is out.. you are lucky to have family and hubby to support.. my close 1 around me does not have pregnancy experience thus with my hubby, they will wonder why I sm emotional, commenting I am over thinking.. and keep commenting all the negative things when I cry .. none are supportive words..

dont worry! baby will be fine. medical team is professional and they will not give u medications that will affect the baby. its quite hard to stay really healthy throughout pregnancy. i was hospitalised once due to constipation at week 34. but baby is still fine now at week 37.

3mo ago

Hear say eat durian got use? Your baby is below 50th percentile? I hope u gain more weight for the baby!! ❀❀❀ jiayou !!!

I had real bad diarrhoea for both pregnancy. One was so bad i almost black out at a shopping mall coz i couldnt hear anyting anymore in front of a shop. Both babies came out healthy :)

3mo ago

Oh dear! That sounds bad. Only my first had low fluid issue.. 2nd one was fine

I will choose to believe the professional medical team that took care of me. And that my baby will somehow gain some “immunity” from what happened.

3mo ago

I believe in the medical team.. I would also love to believe that baby has sone kind of immunity instead of adverse effect.. I am trying hard to stay positive đŸ„ș

TapFluencer

🙏💕