Okay to eat maggi mee while pregnant?

I am in first trimester and really craving for maggi new. Is this okay? Will it harm my baby and cause me to miscarry?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

this was also my concern when I succumb to my cravings for the first time when I was in my first tri and was worried that it's super unhealthy for my baby. I think it is ok to have it once in a while, just not everyday. It won't cause you to miscarry just that instant noodles is considered junk food with little to no nutritional value.

Read more

I have been having instant noodles for supper during my first trimester. That period, instant noodle with egg just feels so good as compared to other food. Just try not to have it like everyday and it will be fine. Im 17 weeks now. 😊

This article suggests it be avoided: https://drarunakalra.in/blog/maggi-in-pregnancy/#:~:text=Here's%20why%20you%20should%20avoid,quantities%20can%20harm%20your%20system. But it actually sounds to me like it would be fine in moderation

I ate Maggie mee only once a month. Just to kick off the cravings. Yes you may eat but not too much. Now I’m 29 weeks pregnant :)

I eat all the junk food everyday and baby growing well.. so don't worry

Super Mum

Eating anything moderately is safer. Go for it :)

VIP Member

Everything in moderation :)

moderation