Nursing Wear to Bless

Hi, I have some nursing tops/dresses (around sizes L-2XL) to give to mummies in need. For self collection at my place (east of Singapore) :) email me at [email protected] if you want them.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Am Robert Mitchell USA , How i purchased Willy Wonka Golden Ticket from Wal-Mart #2605 in Gallipolis and won $15,000, It still feels incredible that my life has changed and I thank Dr Prince  everyday for his help. It is the best feeling in the world knowing that I am financially secure.Dr.Prince has proved that all the comment that i have read about him are all true, I am saying this now because before i contacted Dr.Prince i was having doubts if all what i have read about Dr.Prince are true but after contacting him, i believed that Dr.Price  is truly powerful and his spell has the capability to Win all kinds of lottery All thanks Dr prince, contact him today via [email protected] Text +18144484537  His website https://obinnaspelltemple.com/ he is specializes in the following 1:Love Spell 2:Protection Spell 3:Pregnancy Spell 4:Financial Prosperity Spell This Man has been of immense blessing to me and my friends and i am putting his email here to help the world at large know about his abilities and power to solve various types of problems

Read more

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.([email protected]) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 250,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735 WEBSITE: https://darkwebcycberhackers.com

Read more
TapFluencer

hi mummy would you like to bless in FB group call ah mummies United. it's a group of needy and low income mummies.

👍

hi