Cough and flu

Hello! I have gotten fever along with flu and cough passed from my husband. As i know myself, my cough tend to take some time to recover. Sometimes up to 1 month or 2. If i wasnt pregnant, i would have consumed all kind of meds and lozenges to help ease the sore throat and cough. But since i am 10 weeks pregnant now, what are the remedies to help me recover fast from my potentially another series of prolonged cough? Ive been trying my bes to hold on to my cough, drink lots of lukewarm water and such. Any reccomendations on lozenges and cough syrups? #pleasehelp

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s also important to drink a lot of water (normal temperature/warm - you trial and error to see which helps better) and having humidifier will help as well …

Go see gp and get medicine inform gp that you are pregnant and they will provide safe meds. Not good to be sick for long as it may affect baby eventually

TapFluencer

Lozanges still can consume and normal panadol if really need it. Dont worry, it wont harm the baby. Best to just check with ur doc. Take care!

Just keep drinking water and slp slp slp. I had Covid when I was 9months pregnant, same water + slp slp slp

You can take strepsil honey and also prospan cough syrup.