Blood Stains

Hello! I have been having this blood stains. I'm 6weeks pregnant . Is it normal? Ppl say it's brown discharge not too worried. But mine there's like brown n reddish blood. Is it normal? Help me please. I'm superh worried here. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭#firstbaby #pleasehelp #1stimemom #advicepls #worryingmom

Blood Stains
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also had this when I was 5 weeks pregnant. I asked my doctor and she said it's normal as it could be the old blood from your menstrual cycle. but just monitor your discharge. if there is excess blood then you should probably contact your doctor.

Don’t do any strenuous activity. I had got bleeding in my 3rd month. Went to kkh. They said don’t know the reason behind it. Listened to my mom’s advice to take bed rest. Bed rest helps a lot

hi there, personally I would go and visit the gynae to check just to get assurance that everything is okay. if needed, the gynae might even prescribe you with progesterone support.

2y ago

I would do that too… some times could be infection too. I had such an incident when i was in my 2nd trimester.

I experienced spotting during 2nd and 3rd trimester with my second kid. Looks exactly the same. But if you are really worried...call your gynae!

I was having spotting on week 5 and it got worse at week 6 was on bed rest by gynae instructions for 3 weeks. pls see a gynae soon

just go to kkh o&g or check with your own gynae if you have.

can go o&g for a check and get some medication..

VIP Member

Check with gyane for a peace of mind

pls NSFW the image.....