I have 2 tins of Infatrini milk powder to give away for one in need. 😊 Wa.me/6587666866

I have 2 tins of Infatrini milk powder to give away for one in need. 😊 Expiry in Dec 2022. Any mummy needs it? Infatrini is a nutritionally complete, energy dense 1kcal/ml, ready to use feed for the dietary management of infants (from birth up to 18 months or

I have 2 tins of Infatrini milk powder to give away for one in need. 😊 Wa.me/6587666866
1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

anyway. this has been donated to us 2 months back by a Samaritan mummy who was in similar situation that the baby boy requires similar nutritional intake. i was blessed to have 6 tins from her. now i am going to pass it on to next parent in need. however, to highlight again. it expires in Dec 2022. reach out to me by end of today if anyone needs it 😊

Read more
2y ago

Hello, just want to know what's the outcome after your baby boy consume this in terms of his weight and how fast did he gain after consuming? :) Appreciate your answer alot as my babygirl is underweight and hospital is giving her this milk.