Baby weight

Hi hi i just had my scan growth.. at 28 weeks baby weight at 1.5kg. What u think mum isn’t ok for that weight

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi there, did your gynae mentioned anything to you? my baby weighs 1.67kg at week 29 & gynae told me to slow down on the durian and avocado milkshake - I was eating durian once a week and drinking avocado milkshake (homemade) every alternate nights because I get so hungry that it disrupts my sleep. She said he's on the bigger side, even though it's within normal range. I stop consuming those 2 but I'll still snack (yogurt, cereal with milk, oats cookies, fruits) whenever I'm hungry in between meals. Week 32 now :)

Read more
2y ago

I'm with KKH too (but went with private). Good to hear that you and baby are healthy 😊 nothing to worry about then, sending you all the good vibes! 🧡🧡🧡

So long as your gynae didn’t mention any risk factors, baby is fine. My baby was 1.755kg at 30 weeks and is on the taller bigger side but gynae says he’s within normal range and I also haven’t put on that much so no cause for concern. I think having a baby that grows well is the lesser of the two problems. So long as u feel good and gynae doesn’t say u need to monitor your weight or food intake :)

Read more

My baby weight was almost 1.3 kg at 28 weeks 2 days. Think can check online for knowing the standard. Most impt if gynae didn't say anything, then should be fine.

It should be around the normal weight. If you’re worried, can go easy on fatty food. Did you gynae tell you anything?

2y ago

The doctor say mum is healthy n baby healthy n tat she mentioned as of today the baby weight 1.5kg