CAN PREGNANT WOMEN EAT LYCHEES?!

I just had 4 lychees and only after I ate them all up, I googled about whether pregnant women could have them… few days ago I had 1 mixed together with yogurt and then again just now 4. All without knowledge that lychees are not good for pregnant women😔😔 I’m currently 27 weeks pregnant now omg. I’m so guilty to eat things without checking it’s safe for baby anot!!!!!! How how? Does anyone know what I should take to counter the effects of lychees🥺🥺

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Personally, I listen only to my gynae and her list of forbidden foods. Anything else is a go for me. I am a firm believer of happy mum happy pregnancy! Anything else not on her no no list in moderation is fine. I personally don’t like to go down the rabbit hole of googling cos honestly u will be able to find just about anything if u google. Don’t worry a few lychees are fine :)

Read more

I had no idea pregnant woman cannot eat that. I just googled it too hahaha. I also agree with Vicky that happy mum happy pregnancy. Eat everything in moderation. Trust your instincts about the food placed infront of you. Some woman still eat safely subway with cold ham safely but I personally feel like my body says no so I wouldn’t.

Read more