Separation Anxiety

Hi I am going to work soon after being a " half SAHM" for my now 10 months old baby. My baby has been in IFC since 5 months old as I am working part time. I am worried my baby cannot adapt to the new routines I am going to work full time soon. Example : baby stays longer in IFC now and going home late with me, changes in timing for bedtime. Any advice on this ? #firsttimemom #advice #Helpplease

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mummy, ive also just started working full-time. i was the sole caretaker of LO for 10months and had to leave my baby under my in-laws’ helper’s care. its only my first week working and this is what ive observed regarding my 10mo baby so far: - changes in his routine: diet, naps = affects night time routine ^ harder to put baby to sleep at night ^ frequent wakings/crying, harder to settle we had to implement new routines to help baby settle and adapt which has been quite tiring for me, husband and baby. just gotta give it some time for everyone to adjust and get used to the changes. eventually everything will go smoothly like before :) you got this!

Read more