Sex drive. Rant.

I am feeling so down for the past few days. I haven't been spending much time with my husband due to his work commitment/schedule. I stay home almost everyday ever since I entered the third trimester. I am now 38+1 and i started to feel lonely. I do feel like having sex on days where my husband is at home. Normally i will spray some body spray or light perfume every time after shower or even to sleep, its a habit for me to always smell good even when i'm not going anywhere. This time round, i put the extra effort to spray some sexy perfume instead to attract my husband's attention and some nice and cute sleepwear but he seems to be not interested? I have done this 3 days in a row but he ended up sleeping right away the moment we go to bed. (Yes he did spend time with me during the day but only the sex part is lacking now). I even tried hinting at him about this, he reassured me once but nothing has changed. I started to feel insecure with myself. Maybe i don't look good anymore... #justranting #insecure

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

(continue...) anw yesterday he wanted his needs to be fulfilled (Oral sex) but he totally forgot that i have my needs too. He literally finished his part and that's it.