Not nauseous. Should I be worried?

I don’t have nausea nor bouts of morning sickness. I am at week 6 as of right now. Should I be worried? #firsttimemom #pregnancy #FTM

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Some mummies didnt get morning sickness at all! Theyre chosen by god😂 or itll start at a later weeks. Dont worry too much! And hormones go up and down. One day you feel like s*** with the symptoms next day its like nothing, then itll come back again. Only thing to worry if you have bleeding or excruciating cramps or pain. Other than that, all good

Read more

Hi mummy, i also didnt have nausea in the morning since my 1st trimester. Not sure is it genetic or not, but my mom told me when she was preg with her 4 kids (include me) she never have nause issue in the morning. Currently iam on my 2nd trimester start feeling heartburn at night specially when eat too much 😃. Or just say we are lucky 😉.

Read more

You should be happy and thankful that you could be one of the luckier mommy to not have any nasty pregnancy symptoms. Or, your symptoms might only come at a later stage. You can be pregnant without symptoms too. Doesn’t mean you must have symptoms when you’re pregnant.

It's normal, some mummies don't get severe morning sickness. It is possible that Week 6 is still early. For me, I started having mild nausea and morning sickness from Week 8 to Week 18.

Have you gone for your scan? If the doctor says everything is fine, then nothing to be worried about. I did not have any MS or acid reflux throughout my entire pregnancy.

It’s normal and also a blessing to not have any MS. I didn’t have any MS/hearburns etc thru out my pregnancy (thus happily eating and gained a lot of weight 🙃).

You’re one lucky girl!🫣

q