Glucose test failed

Hi, can I check does anyone got a call from their nurse or hospital that their glucose test failed by alittle, asked to go for counselling and dietary planning with the nurse but did not go for those yet recovered on your own? Can share your plan and how u do it? As husband view it as minor issues hence does not wish me to go follow on those. So would need advise from anyone who did experience glucose failed but did not go for those but you managed to clear on your own please. #advicepls #pleasehelp

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have gdm also, borderline failed 2nd test. 3rd test normal. gynae asked me to see dietician but I did not want to. agreement with gynae is that I will monitor 1 mth, if still high then only will I see dietician. so I checked my blood sugar 7x/day and cannot play cheat (like purposely eat "healthy" on the day u test. just eat as per normal. so far my sugar remains 4 to 7 even post meal after macdonalds, bbt, brownies etc. so likely will be ok. but need to keep monitoring if any food will cause a spike. and avoid aftr that

Read more