Feeling low cos of low placenta

😥I just broke down at home after my week 16 gynae visit, cos I was told my placenta position is quite low. Am a #1stimemom and seriously wish for a smooth pregnancy, preferably natural delivery. Apparently I can't do or eat any specific thing to help the placenta move up. Feeling helpless, lost and worried. Has anyone had similar experience? I'm hoping to hear from mummies whose placenta gradually, amazingly moved from low to normal position. At which week did your gynae conclude your placenta position is normal? Did you try to do anything to help the placenta move up? *I know I need to avoid sex and strenuous activity, and am aware of the complications, so it's okay to leave those out pls! Might just break down again after being reminded of these :( Really am just here to see if there are real cases of successful placenta migration. [Thank you all so much for your sharing and encouragement! ♡]

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hihi! My palcenta was low from first to early second trimester but it shifted up at appox 5th month. as the uterus expands it has more, so its possible that it'll shift upwards. Just try not to do squats, or vigorous activities. Try to lie down and rest as much as possible.

3y ago

Oh I see! Thank you again for your informative reply! :)