Anybody feeling some anxiety?

I am at my 7th week. And life has changed alot after the baby. Sometimes i just get this anxiety because life has been quite different I used to be living my life dancing, hanging out with friends, working hard. We just meet each other for not very long and things ascelerated so fast. Although i feel happy with him and we adore each other. But i knew there is gonna be challenges, frustrations. I am not sure when our feelings change and there only left responsibility. Are we still sticking tgt like we do now. We are gonna be official family next month and only a few of my friends knews the existence of him. Lack alone i am pregnant and about to sign my life away. Many are still dwelled in the concept of my last relationship. I never announced my last break up on social media. As i was so done with it. I am still not sure how to break the news to the world or stay low about it. Becsuse never knew what others talks about u behind ur back. We are business partners. My job was very very stressful handling difficult client and i was scared of miscarriage. So I've been staying at home while he took the stressful part from me. Every morning. There is no vomiting but headache and fatigue made me very lazy. And somtimes there is a bit of cramps. Or just weird feeling. The discomforts of my physical body made me very lazy and unproductive especially in the morning. And i will feel guity about it afterwards. Okay there is alot going on in my mind. I just woke up from sleep and i am hungry. Thanks for listening. What are ur thoughts? #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There is no need to account to anyone about your pregnancy/husband/life. If someone is interested, they can come and ask you. My baby is almost 7mo but probably only 2 friends knew and saw my husband before. The mouth is on them, we can’t stop what they wanna say. End of the day, they are not gonna lead your life for you so don’t be too bothered by it. After my baby is out, the both of us are so busy with the baby 🤣 Days when I want to watch a movie, I look at my baby and be like forget it 😅 Don’t feel guilty for being unproductive.. enjoy your pregnancy, eat foods that makes you happy. You’re still in your early stage so you can still enjoy. Have a nice medicure, go shopping or even pregnancy yoga if you enjoy exercising. Things will get better 🥰🫶🏻

Read more

Lightroom premium Mod Apk's non-destructive editing feature is one of its main advantages; it guarantees that your original photographs don't get altered as you experiment with various edits. https://adobelightroomapp.com/