Discharge

Hi! i am at 7 weeks of my pregnancy..i having brown discharge is it normal? Please enlighten me.

73 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Brown is fine. Some left of blood in body from pervious mense. But do monitor and if have bright red cannot. And when u feel pain go to doctor and get An Tai medicine, no need wait to week 8

Hii...I m 6week 2 days pregnant gestational sac and yolk sac seen but still fetal pole not seen n also cardiac activity not seen..what can I do pls suggest me..

4y ago

Hi, same thing happened to me so gotta wait one more week to re scan and see how. Can i ask how did yours go so far?

Hey! You may want to take a photo of the discharge with and without flash to show your gynae. So he or she knows what to look out for you :)

Hi goodam po tanong ko lang po kung start na ba ng counting kpag may implantation bleeding OCT 20 po un. sheduled appointment ko po kc sa nov 21 pa for check up.

Please see doctor in hospital. This happened to me last year, with my 1st pregnancy. It leads to miscarriage 💔 I hope and pray u and baby are safe takecare 🤍❤️

TapFluencer

Check with gyne! I had discharge at 6 weeks, doctor claim its threatened abortion. I had 3x jab during my first trimesters. 2 time bleeding 1 time tummy pain.

You need to consult your gynae already! I also have experienced it on my 1st pregnancy which leads to ectopic pregnancy. Brown discharge for almost 2 weeks!

any discharge except for milky white discharge is not normal. especially spotting. any signs of bleeding is abnormal. Best to consult your Gyne.

Ya as Long as not red discharge or bleeding, it’s fine. discharge is normal as Long as not spotting. If there’s pain, better consult your gynae asap.

Im 5weeks pregnant and i having brown discharge its like Im having first day menstruation .is it normal?