looking for home based job

I am 12 weeks pregnant and i have 2 kids age 3 and 1. I am a working mum with full time job but i am worry because i just cleared my maternity leave not long after i found out i am pregnant again. my youngest girl is born 22-02-2018. I am very worried because i have bad experience during my first pregnancy. Bosses trying to be really nasty and was told mc issued by gynae not approved not only that and after clearly 4 months maternity, back to work and do my necessary pumping during my personal lunch hours employer forced me to clock in and out the hours and ended up make me resign without giving me a valid reason and because i was too upset about what i go through, i tendered my letter. This time round, i already cleared my maternity leave for my 2nd child and not lonf after i am pregnant again. I do not know how to bring this up to my employer and worry same thing may happen so i decided i want to find myself a home based job first and in case bad days comes i can still earn some money to cover kids expenses. Anyone kind enough know any home based or flexi hours job to recommend. With or without experience.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dear mum, I think networking should really help you. Please ask in your network or may be your closed group for this ? You can also use Linked In to connect and know more about this. It should help :)

What sort of jobs are you looking for ? Do register at mums@ work ... they have some flexible options.