Travelling

My husband and I plan to travel to Taiwan just Taipei for holiday, probably a 5 days trip next year and we will be bring our little one, by then he wil be 1 yr plus. I 'm thinking of going free and easy, since with toddler, we can have own time own target easier But my hub thinking of going with tour which will be rushing with a toddler. #advicepls what do you Mmmies and Daddies think? free and easy or tour

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Definitely free and easy. Best if u drive urself or have driver ard. Went holidays last year before my boy turned 2 and the easiest was in Aussie and NZ as we were driving ard, no fixed itinerary. End of yr went Korea and recently to Japan, these trips were much more difficult as we went ard in public transport. Esp in Korea in the middle of winter with a cranky toddler who refused to walk and only wanted stroller, it was a real test of patience as Korea has stairs everywhere and more difficult to find lifts n as compared to Japan. We booked day tours with KLook buy unfortunately had to give up some cz boy wasn't feeling so well. So imagine the rush and inflexibility when u go with a tour. U may want to still try to book like 1 day tour to far away places that is not so accessible via public transport but do check the cancellation rules. Klook has like a % guarantee tt u can add on in the event u can't turn up for the tour at least ur money won't be totally gone.

Read more

For me i would go free & easy. Cs with tour, they have their own itineraries and timings to keep up. When travelling with baby or toddler, timing and itinerary will always need to be flexible

Free and easy seems better. If your kid fusses during the tour, especially on the long bus rides, you can't get off, and probably will be subjected to a fair number of unhappy stares..

Hello nice post thanks for sharing such kind of information with us. Thanks. https://www.tellhappystar.org/

I would prefer free n easy. The most get a driver to go around. Haha.

VIP Member

Free and easy for our family for sure! 😁

TapFluencer

free & easy !!

get a driver