2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! I saw the article you shared about the catering firm Sakura Buffet having their license cancelled. That's definitely concerning, especially for any expecting mothers who may have used their services. It's so important for mums-to-be to have access to safe and healthy food during pregnancy. If you or anyone you know has been affected by this, I would recommend reaching out to the relevant authorities to report any issues and also seek medical advice if needed. It's always better to be safe and proactive in these situations. In the meantime, if you're looking for alternative catering options or meal delivery services, I would suggest doing thorough research and reading reviews from other customers to ensure that the food is of high quality and meets safety standards. Additionally, reaching out to local mom groups or parenting forums for recommendations can also be helpful. Take care and stay safe, mama! Let me know if there's anything else I can help with. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
TapFluencer

🙏💕