Pregnancy weight gain and reduction

How much pregnancy weight did you gain? How did you reduce it.Please share your experience with me. #pregnancyweight #weightloss

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Gained almost 12kg for entire pregnancy. I lost most of it during confinement, which was about 8-9kg. My confinement was during circuit breaker and I didn't really get my post partum massage.. It could be because I was active all the way till the day I delivered. I did a variety of exercises, including swimming, yoga, circuit training with small weights. I also still played badminton in my first trimester (every pregnancy is different but I had minimal symptoms and always rested when i needed to). I am not sure if binding helped because I wore one right after I delivered. My tummy flattened in a week but I still have excess fat/skin around, everything feels soft). I'm 7weeks pp and my weight loss has been stagnant. I'm just letting the weight drop with time, as I'm also concerned if I'm too obsessed with dropping the weight by going calorie deficit, I won't keep up with my breastfeeding supply.

Read more