When will milk supply increase

How many days after delivery did your milk supply started to increase ? Or atleast better than the few days after delivery #FTM

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me unfortunately I had low supply. Increased abit aft a wk. likely cz my boy had to be in NICU the first wk due to jaundice. So supply naturally will not increase if baby doesn't latch. Took me lots of supplements and all sorts of milk boosters to get it up but I still had to supplement with formula throughout.

Read more

Continue to latch, after latching if baby seems to be unsatisfied, still crying, or did not fall asleep, then supplement with formula. Continue this cycle until one day your supply will match and your baby will be satisfied after nursing :) can go up to a month post partum

For me it started increasing couple of days after delivery. Just don’t give up and keep latching/pumping and eventually it will increase

mine started to increase 3 or 4th day after delivery. my bb didnt want to latch so I have to pump regularly else wont increase

For me, both pregnancy was few days after delivery. After latch,massage then my supply increase.

TapFluencer

not for me... varies greatly with each pregnancy... all the best 💕