Muscle tense

How come I feel my muscle is tensed up all the time. I cannot control. Feeling back pain and body sour. 😪

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It is common for pregnant women to experience back pain and discomfort, particularly as their pregnancy progresses and their baby grows. The extra weight and changes in your body can put strain on your back muscles, leading to tension and discomfort. If you are pregnant and feeling tension in your back, there are several things you can try to relieve the discomfort: Practice good posture: Stand up straight and try to avoid slouching or rounding your shoulders. This can help take some of the strain off your back muscles. Use a supportive chair or cushion: Use a chair with good back support, or place a cushion or pillow behind your lower back to provide extra support. Exercise regularly: Regular exercise, such as walking or swimming, can help strengthen your back muscles and reduce tension and discomfort. Apply heat or cold: Applying a heating pad or warm compress to your back can help relieve tension and pain, while applying a cold pack or ice can help reduce swelling and inflammation. Take breaks: If you are standing or sitting for long periods of time, take regular breaks to stretch and move around. This can help prevent your back muscles from becoming too tense. If your back pain and discomfort are severe or persist despite these measures, it's important to talk to your healthcare provider. They may be able to provide additional advice and treatment options to help relieve your symptoms.

Read more

Proper nutrition plays a significant role in muscle recovery. After workouts, consume a balanced meal or snack with a combination of protein and carbohydrates to support muscle repair and replenish glycogen stores and [url=https://www.orlandomagazine.com/buy-trenbolone-how-to-get-real-tren-steroid-20-off/]best place to buy trenbolone online[/url]. Stay hydrated throughout the day, as proper hydration supports muscle function and recovery. Drink enough water before, during, and after workouts.

Read more