baby concern

honestly my house is honestly a mess & i'm expecting my first child but have to stay apart from my fiancee.. he wants to take care of baby at his home when he/she is born but i don't know when i'll be able to visit baby & really wanna take care of precious angel every single day.. i have separation anxiety i don't wanna be away from my love ones for too long especially a child tht i'm carrying my womb for 5 months only 4 months left till i pop.. i feel sad right & don't know wht to do my house i'm living in is a mess.. it's hurting me just to think ahead right now of wht's going to happen 😔💔 #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Firstly, get yourself the strength to clean your house/room to make space for your little one. Secondly, to let your fiance know that baby need the mummy at all times. Either way,mummy/baby cant be apart. You need to feed them and baby need your milk too. And the bonding you have with your little one that you need is very important. Dont let yourself fall into post natal depression. This is aint healthy for yourself. Having said that, let your parents know or your in law know that if they need to see baby, then come over and make the effort. You are going through confinement and no way you can be out of the house. Have sympathy, empathy for a new mum. If you want to marry each other, then have the basic understanding of each other. You need to properly heal yourself. Discuss the best possible ways to make it work. Plus, pretty sure you cant stay together since you are not married. No harm to make little effort to visit you since you just give birth. No way can a man snatch a newborn away from a mother. Stay strong ❤

Read more

Breastfeed and solely from the breast. Don’t pump so they don’t have excuse to seperate baby from you unless they have a way to only take your boob la. No one has the right to take away a child from their mother, especially newborns. They should be the one coming over instead. Stay strong!

2y ago

Try to talk to him again. Maybe let him know that a newborn needs their mother after birth. We are the ones that carried them for 9 months. Work out a plan, baby will follow you after birth, they can come over and visit during off days. Or is there anyway you guys can make arrangements to stay together?