playgroup preschool

having a dilemma now whether to enrol my child in maplebear or other pte govt preschool. the fees for maplebear is so ex that I need WOM on what justifies the cost apart from a lower ratio of teacher & students. appreciate all inputs tia!!

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Umm as an educator i dont find maplebear any special in alot of ways. Just that their teachers are paid better therefore in a sense happier in a way doing their work(but subjective because there will always be people with better salary and still be a piece of lazy a**). Most private schools are ranging at the 1.5 per month for the lower end and up to 3.5 for super lux marketed schools. May i suggest looking into a one standing centre and have a look at their environment and resources and also ratio if that might justify the fees u are paying? Sometimes smaller schools are less havoc in a sense and dont just focus of their marketing but actual quality of their school. Cant name names because i have no direct contact to share good preschools but there have been educator friends who chose this instead of franchises and big name schools. Sorry not very helpful comment.

Read more