pelvic floor pain

hi, any of u have/had pelvic pain where u can feel the pressure/cramp when doing things that involves lifting one leg like climbing stairs, getting dressed, getting in and out of a car, or even turning over in bed? been few days like this, i'm only in 2nd trimester.. but no vaginal discharge or bleeding just pain..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Which week are u at? If nearing third trimester, it could be that your pelvis bone are softening (preparing for birth) hence the pain. In 3rd trimester the pain can be worst. 🤐 Better to let your gynae know and they can advice better. On the bright side, the pain is not forever. After you deliver, the pain will be gone!

Read more

Hi, I encounter this during quarantine period maybe because of lack of movement. Try to walk or move more frequently. For me, I follow some pregnancy exercise & do some light yoga. It is works for me but you may check with your gynae first for safety.

I have pelvic floor pain and sa buttocks when I sit too long Kasi still working hard at 39 weeks. My due is on the 10th na. Always masakit that I wish, lalabas na baby kaagad... 🤔 But what can I do but just wait...

VIP Member

Yes. Talk to your gynae about it. Mine was pretty bad that I had to see a physiologist to make sure it’s nothing wrong.