clear blue pregnancy test kit - any review?

Have you used clear blue pregnancy test kit? Is it gives correct results. or any other recommended pregnancy test kit other than clearblue

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Clearblue digital has worked well for me. Tried guardian brand before confirming using digital and it also gives accurate result. Perhaps can try testing using first urine in the morning after your missed your period for better result.

TapFluencer

Usually 1st test is from any house brand cos cheaper. And if house brand is positive, then I will take my 2nd test to confirm plus chop. My go-to test kit for absolute accuracy would be Clear blue digital. Highly recommend! heh

Yes. Used both the digital and non digital ones from clearblue. Results was immediate, probably because I took it a month after period was late and by then my test kit already shows 3+ hahaha.

clear blue is the best. I also tried the cheapo strips type.. but if want to see strong lines, clear blue digital that says you see how many weeks is the best

I used 2 x guardian before I confirmed it with clear blue digital. they can test up to few days early, b4 the date of your period

I just use Watson test kit it detects early for me even before I missed period.

TapFluencer

yes clear blue worked for me