Blood-tinged discharge in pee

Has anyone ever experienced this? I’m currently 5-6 weeks pregnant. When I pee I saw this stringy discharge but with a tinge of blood. But I dont have pains cramps or bleeding. Pls share your experience if have, im so anxious now.

Blood-tinged discharge in pee
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! It's totally understandable to feel anxious about seeing blood-tinged discharge during pregnancy. While I'm not a medical professional, I can share some common reasons for this and what you can do. First off, it's important to mention that light spotting during the first trimester is fairly common and can be caused by a few different things. The most likely cause of blood-tinged discharge at your stage of pregnancy is implantation bleeding, which occurs when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine wall. This can cause some light bleeding or spotting, often around the time of your expected period. However, it's always best to check with your healthcare provider to rule out any other potential causes, such as infection or cervical irritation. They can provide personalized advice and possibly perform an ultrasound to ensure everything is progressing as it should. In the meantime, try to take it easy and avoid heavy lifting or strenuous activities. Make sure to drink plenty of water and get enough rest. If you notice any changes or increased bleeding, don't hesitate to reach out to your doctor right away. Remember, every pregnancy is unique, and it's okay to feel worried. Reach out to supportive friends or family members for comfort, and try to focus on taking care of yourself. You're not alone in this journey, and there are plenty of resources and support available to help ease your anxiety. Take care and best wishes for a healthy and happy pregnancy journey! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

This looks like old blood clots. I had this too during early pregnancy when I first found out at week 5, but so long as there's no heavy bleeding (the kind that can soak pads) and fresh blood, it should be fine. I only managed to see a gynae at week 8 and confirmed that all was well. just continue monitoring and if it does indeed get heavier, pls see a gynae immediately to rule out any medical conditions.

Read more
1w ago

Faster see gynae to get supporting hormones med if possible.

I also had some light spotting previously, as long as you don’t have any cramps or heavy bleeding, you should be fine. When is your next doc appt?

2w ago

I had this when I’m week 28, had stripes of blood when I woke up, as my first pregnancy does not have this issue, I went to KKH urgent care. But went home To monitor since the blood stopped. It may caused by some infection. My Spotting continued for about 2-3 days . It’s good to have a check up