BREASTFEEDING JOURNEY

Happy Breastfeeding Month 🤱 Ever since I found out I was pregnant with my first child, I vowed to nurse him as best I could. Because I know it's best for him, even for my youngest child. Apart from its great benefits for our children and our mothers, it is free and safe. That's why, I am loud and proud breastfeeding my children for over 40 months and counting. Also, I do believe that BREASTFEEDING is not a CHOICE but a RESPONSIBILITY for our children. Here are some of the benefits of breastfeeding especially for the baby's first 1,000 days: ✅ It provides optimal nutrition for the first months and years of life. ✅ It also supports the development of the child's immune system and protects against a number of non-communicable diseases in later life as well. Aside from breastfeeding our children, they also need to be VACCINATED for a stronger protection! Don't forget to take the pledge for #BuildingABakunation fellow parents! 💙❤️ https://form.theasianparent.com/buildingabakunation #TeamBakuNanay #theAsianparentPH #VIParentsPH

BREASTFEEDING JOURNEY
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Maging una na mag-reply