TEAM BAKUNANAY TURNS 1!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, TEAM BAKUNANAY!πŸŽ‰ So happy to celebrate Team BakuNanay's first anniversary.πŸ’™ Being part of this team really has helped me in prioritizing my son's immunization and opened my eyes to a lot of information and facts involving vaccines. I admit that before I became a BakuNanay, I wasn't a 100% supporter of vaccines. I was hesitant to get flu vaccine because I believed what others said about the side effects and that it wouldn't really protect me and my son. But everything changed when I became more aware of vaccine facts through Team BakuNanay's webinars. After being BakuNanay for a year, I've watched several Facebook Live and each time was a new learning session about the importance of vaccination.πŸ‘ That's why I am encouraging you to join the Team BakuNanay community, too. Together, let's reach new milestones in making a #HealthierPhilippines and building a safe space for Filipino moms to openly discuss vaccines. πŸ‘‰ https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay I am Louise de Guzman and I am and will always be proud to be a BakuNanay.πŸ’™πŸ€ŽπŸ’š #TeamBakuNanayTurns1 #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll @theasianparent_ph @viparentsph

TEAM BAKUNANAY TURNS 1!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Happy Anniversary Team Bakunanay!!!

Super Mum

πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’‰